Micro industry line TF 200
Multifruit micro industry was designed with the purpose to meet small factories or cooperatives, as they want to start processing various fruits with a low initial investment. The great versatility of this line allows producing juices, pulps and jellies made for glass jars or bottles.
The production capacity is up to 2,000kg per day or 250kg per hour of in natura fruits.
Production of: Natural pulps and juices of fruits and jellies.
The micro industry solution offers many advantages as listed below:
- Possibility of processing diverse types of fruit
- It is ideal for areas where the availability of fruit is varied with a small crop being not enough for the continuous processing, as usual in areas of extraction
- It is ideal for the processing of exotic fruits with higher added value
- It is possible to increase the production by increasing working shifts
- Minimum initial investment
- Low costs of maintenance
- Low consumption of electric power and general utilities;
- Ease operation
- Production control
- Diversification of the final products
- Low costs for installation of the equipment
The line is divided into three sections:
- Fruit preparation section;
- Extraction and pulp refining section;
- Pasteurizing and filling section.